- I see lots of incredible stories about Arequipa on line. I'd like to hear from people who have actually been there. It is really that incredible? How is the shopping? I am seriously considering a drive from New York City to Peru. I am hoping that it ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.44
- Top Tourist Attractions in PeruThere are thousands upon thousands of activities one can do when in Peru. There are hundreds of places worthy of exploration too, especially if ancient civilization stuff interests you. What is your favorite tourist ...
- 08/09/16 02:27: Machu Picchu (by Onyekwuluje)
- 08/23/16 15:45: Colca Canyon (by TigerGG)
- 08/23/16 21:55: Machu Picchu (by juwel)
Top tags: Peru, Machu Picchu, ancient, tourist destinations, tourist attractions.
- Of course they will snubs the US. TPP is just another method by the US to spy on their members and be against China in the future. But at the rate of US inspector to make sure that the foreign manufacture and factory complied with the agreement, it ...
Top tags: Peru, countries, US, China, politicians.
- First time I tasted Quinoa was over a decade ago where my friend from El Salvador make a nice dishes by fusing Mediterranean food with quinoa. The mother of all grains they said. And I think it's right. The Incas in South America cultivate this type ...
Top tags: Peruvian, Incas, South America, US, food.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.88
- Comfortable living ...
- 08/02/16 14:47: (by Old Futzamuck)
- And let me guess, who behind all of this illegals miners? Government, big mining company or corrupt officials in the regions? Think about it, how these people can exchange those mined gold for cash if there is no buyer, right? Peru is known as the ...
Top tags: Peru, located, Amazon, land, government.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.38
- Yes! It tastes as bad as it looks and just about when you get over the flavor the nausea begins. But soon you don't notice. At least not till the ...
- 07/26/16 21:58: (by TigerGG)
- 07/27/16 08:22: (by Glen)
Top tags: flavor, nausea.
- Yes it's true, Nellu has been talking about chicha since we were still in New York. I think he was first introduced to it while watching one of the adventure eating/drinking shows and thought, "Wow, that's weird. I definitely ...
Top tags: Peru, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Inca Trail, trips.
- This is a great article! And I should thank the Guardian and also Mr. Victor Zambrano who stands up to his environmental work to protect the Amazon basin from those itchy trigger fingers. I don't know what to say other than the government is too ...
- 07/07/16 20:57: (by ZenoTheHunter)
- 07/07/16 23:51: (by Catman)
- 07/23/16 20:28: (by ZenoTheHunter)
Top tags: Amazon, government, tourist destinations, military, environmental.
Top e books
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- This book reads like a novel. I could not put this book down as it is so well written and the story is so compelling. This book is an excellent read that you will not want to put down. In 1532, the fifty-four-year-old Spanish ...
- 08/20/15 12:35: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 07/23/16 06:34: (by Catman)
Top tags: Peru, Inca, Spanish, Incas, history.
Total Peru Forum: Peru Expat Forum and Info
Bitcoin Troll Box