♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.44
- Top Tourist Attractions in PeruThere are thousands upon thousands of activities one can do when in Peru. There are hundreds of places worthy of exploration too, especially if ancient civilization stuff interests you. What is your favorite tourist ...
- 08/23/16 15:45: Colca Canyon (by TigerGG)
- 08/23/16 21:55: Machu Picchu (by juwel)
- 10/21/16 12:01: Colca Canyon (by gagoaq)
Top tags: Peru, Machu Picchu, ancient, tourist destinations, Amazon River.
- Well, this is the time for Peru new president, Pedro Pablo Kuczynski to show his teeth when hosting these people. Especially the Chinese delegation who come with 350 businessman into the country. The question is whether Peru is ready for another ...
Top tags: Peru, countries, leader, meeting, Presidents.
- Well, at least Kuczynski wants to play his politics. He's a capitalist from the old core where the Wall Street education that he gets will serve very well to Maduro and their cronies. But, there are no "free lunch" whatsoever. Thus making people ...
Top tags: education, politics, Venezuela.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.11
- Cusco ...
- 09/25/16 17:30: Cusco Travel (by Davo (173733,4152))
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- I see lots of incredible stories about Arequipa on line. I'd like to hear from people who have actually been there. It is really that incredible? How is the shopping? I am seriously considering a drive from New York City to Peru. I am hoping that it ...
Top tags: Peru, Arequipa, safe, incredible, shopping.
- Arequipa is the second largest city in Peru and is well known for glistening white buildings made from sillar, a white volcanic rock. Because of these white buildings that surround the city, it was named as "La Ciudad Blanca" or "The White City". ...
Top tags: Peru, hotel, bus, Arequipa, airport.
- Mundo Antiguo is a Spanish language school in the city center of Cusco. Are you living in Cusco, but aren't fluent in Spanish yet? Come to the language school to talk about a lesson plan for you. We can make a lesson plan that fits your schedule. ...
Top tags: Cusco, Spanish, spanish school, fluent, discount.
- What is the proper spelling for this city in Peru: Cuzco or Cusco? Why are there two different ...
Top tags: Cusco, Cuzco, peru cuzco.
- What is the most secure and the cheapest transportation from the Lima airport to Miraflores. What do you recommend and ...
Top tags: Lima, hotel, Miraflores, airport, transportation.
- "Cheapest" and "More Secure" generally don't combine well. I think your best bet, especially for your first visit or two until you know the area and how things work, is to get a taxi at the airport. An airport taxi, ie: stand in line at the counter ...
Top tags: Lima, Peruvian, trips, hotel, US.
Total Peru Forum: Peru Expat Forum and Info
Bitcoin Chat Room