♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.50
- Top Tourist Attractions in PeruThere are thousands upon thousands of activities one can do when in Peru. There are hundreds of places worthy of exploration too, especially if ancient civilization stuff interests you. What is your favorite tourist ...
- 10/21/16 12:01: Colca Canyon (by gagoaq)
- 11/10/16 02:36: Moray (by Davo (27114,13302))
- 12/01/16 08:49: Inca Trail (by TheOutspokenKing)
Top tags: Peru, Machu Picchu, ancient, tourist destinations, Amazon River.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- I see lots of incredible stories about Arequipa on line. I'd like to hear from people who have actually been there. It is really that incredible? How is the shopping? I am seriously considering a drive from New York City to Peru. I am hoping that it ...
Top tags: Peru, Arequipa, safe, incredible, shopping.
- I love the city of Arequipa. It is one of the most populous and developed city in Peru. It has beautiful and historical buildings which make the place look exotic like Spain. This is not a surprise as they were colonized by Spain. If you are ...
Top tags: Peru, historical, Arequipa, exotic, Spain.
- Arequipa is a city in Peru. It is one of the capital and largest city of region in Peru. It is one of the second most industrial and commercialize city in Peru, with a large number of population living in the city. ...
Top tags: Peru, capital, Arequipa, largest city, industrial.
- I will be in Peru for about a week and am looking for a 2 or 3 day cruise along the Amazon River starting and finishing in ...
Top tags: Peru, Amazon, Iquitos, Amazon River, cruise.
- Cruising is one of my dream travels. Then added to it Amazon River, really a wow! We all know how popular this river is. From its wild and majestic nature surrounding it. You will surely enjoy your two to three days cruise. Enjoy my ...
Top tags: river, Amazon River, majestic.
- What is the most secure and the cheapest transportation from the Lima airport to Miraflores. What do you recommend and ...
Top tags: Lima, hotel, Miraflores, airport, transportation.
- Well, you can't really expects to have a 'most secured' and 'cheapest' at once because they generally don't go well together. The cheapest (which might not be the most secured) is to use the Taxi and it's might probably be the best too. And the ...
Top tags: taxi, transport.
- Arequipa is really a beautiful city with rich history. If you are a fan of nature and like to see a city that's built from volcanic rocks, then it's definitely the city to go. It's also the second largest city of Peru, and it's filled with baroque ...
Top tags: Peru, history, Arequipa, planes, rocks.
- Well, it sounds like you have got a great deal of fun and adventure in front of you and I believe you have got stuffs planned for the vacation and also, I know for sure that the two weeks that you are gonna spend there is gonna be lively and ...
Top tags: adventure, vacation, deal, cruise, lively.
Total Peru Forum: Peru Expat Forum and Info
Cryptocurrency Troll Box