♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.44
- Top Tourist Attractions in PeruThere are thousands upon thousands of activities one can do when in Peru. There are hundreds of places worthy of exploration too, especially if ancient civilization stuff interests you. What is your favorite tourist ...
- 08/09/16 02:27: Machu Picchu (by Onyekwuluje)
- 08/23/16 15:45: Colca Canyon (by TigerGG)
- 08/23/16 21:55: Machu Picchu (by juwel)
Top tags: Peru, Machu Picchu, ancient, tourist destinations, Amazon River.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.11
- Cusco ...
- 09/25/16 17:30: Cusco Travel (by Davo (70520,31515))
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- I see lots of incredible stories about Arequipa on line. I'd like to hear from people who have actually been there. It is really that incredible? How is the shopping? I am seriously considering a drive from New York City to Peru. I am hoping that it ...
Top tags: Peru, Arequipa, safe, incredible, shopping.
- Arequipa is the second largest city in Peru and is well known for glistening white buildings made from sillar, a white volcanic rock. Because of these white buildings that surround the city, it was named as "La Ciudad Blanca" or "The White City". ...
Top tags: Peru, hotel, bus, Arequipa, airport.
- Mundo Antiguo is a Spanish language school in the city center of Cusco. Are you living in Cusco, but aren't fluent in Spanish yet? Come to the language school to talk about a lesson plan for you. We can make a lesson plan that fits your schedule. ...
Top tags: Cusco, Spanish, spanish school, fluent, discount.
- What is the proper spelling for this city in Peru: Cuzco or Cusco? Why are there two different ...
Top tags: Cusco, Cuzco, peru cuzco.
- What is the most secure and the cheapest transportation from the Lima airport to Miraflores. What do you recommend and ...
Top tags: Lima, hotel, Miraflores, airport, transportation.
- "Cheapest" and "More Secure" generally don't combine well. I think your best bet, especially for your first visit or two until you know the area and how things work, is to get a taxi at the airport. An airport taxi, ie: stand in line at the counter ...
Top tags: Lima, Peruvian, trips, hotel, US.
- It is possible to make it via public transportation and it is very cheap but it can be very hectic, especially if you don't know Spanish. The taxis will most likely try to overcharge foreigners but you will get there safely. Uber is available in ...
Top tags: Lima, Spanish, bus, transportation, cheap.
- According to Citizen Security Department, over 80 video surveillance cameras will be directly connected from the municipality's Communications Center to those of State Security and National Police. Inquiring minds want to know if this will last for ...
Top tags: district, mind, police, Municipality, isidro district.
Total Peru Forum: Peru Expat Forum and Info