♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- Bio for perugrandtravel
- 08/27/15 02:42: (by Catman)
- Includes new, important information Essential tour planning guide to Peru, Cuzco, and Machu Picchu. Includes important information other guides leave out that is critical for planning and enjoying your own trip. Information includes child ...
- 08/26/15 23:39: (by Falcon)
- This book reads like a novel. I could not put this book down as it is so well written and the story is so compelling. This book is an excellent read that you will not want to put down. In 1532, the fifty-four-year-old Spanish ...
- 08/20/15 12:35: (by Sergey Zacepin)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.67
- HISTORY OF "INCA TRAILS" The “Inca Trail” is famous around the world, though the trail many tourists know is just a small sector of the thread of Inca paths that held this great empire together. The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is part of an ...
- 08/14/15 20:33: (by Renzo)
- 08/14/15 20:34: (by Smooth)
- 08/14/15 20:35: (by Renzo)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 5.00
- Would highly recommend this book to anyone who is searching. Beyer is very clear: to enter the shamanic world is to enter a world shot through with sorcery, with harms as well as healings. This is a beautiful book, well written and full of ...
- 10/12/13 07:53: Amazonian Shamanism (by Sr Glen (127653,30646))
- 10/12/13 07:58: Amazonian Shaman (by Sr Glen (127653,30646))
- 08/03/15 14:52: (by Jody (17720,5441))
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.56
- System Post for Photo: traditional palm thatched roof There are high ceilings with the finest braided thatch available, the apexes have been changed this year and get changed every 3-5 years depending on weather an. . . ...
- 06/07/13 09:27: ... (by Sr Glen (127653,30646))
- 07/29/15 23:23: (by Catman)
- Inca Trails: Journey through the Bolivian and Peruvian Andes. Imagine taking a wondrous journey following ancient Inca trails through the remote, rugged and beautiful wilderness of the Bolivian and Peruvian Andes. Imagine further that ...
- 07/23/15 04:08: Inca Trails: Journey through the Bolivian and Peruvian Andes, Author's Edition: (by Roseann)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- There were things I enjoyed about this book; however, I felt that not enough attention and detail were paid to describing the wondrous finds of Inca mummies. It is at once a personal story and a report on a momentous finding. Johan Reinhard ...
- 07/14/15 05:01: (by Catman)
South Amherst, Ohio
South Amherst, Ohio
- Recorded March 6, 2009. Lima is the capital and largest city of Peru. It is located in the valleys of the Chillón, Rímac and Lurín rivers, on a coast overlooking the Pacific Ocean. It forms a contiguous urban area with the ...
- 07/01/15 17:03: (by Sergey (176466,12110))
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.06
- At the end of the run, some need to get drunk!! All in the spirit of good ...
- 07/01/15 17:01: (by Sergey (176466,12110))
#Peru: Total Peru